Ultimate Gary Clark Jr. Night Out Contest Rules
ULTIMATE GARY CLARK JR. NIGHT OUT
Dated: October 28, 2021
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. TICKET PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. The Ultimate Gary Clark Jr. Night Out Contest (the "Contest") is open only to those who enter their information on the designated website (link provided on The Cap social media platforms during Contest Period). The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and its territories who are at least 18 years of age or older during the Contest Period. Employees of Capitol Enterprises, Inc. (“The Cap") and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 12:00pm on Thursday, October 28, 2021 and will continue until 11:59am on Monday, November 1, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). All times are Eastern Daylight Time (US & Canada). All entries must be received by the end of the Contest Period. The winner will be contacted at 12:00pm on Monday, November 1, 2021, and the Prize must be redeemed by 12:00pm on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 or will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random.
3. How to Enter. When the Contest Period commences, The Cap will post a link on its social media platforms (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and The Cap website). You will go to the linked webpage and enter your first and last name, your phone number and email address and press send to enter. Incomplete entries cannot be submitted. Only one entry per person. Any entries received after the Contest Period has expired will not be eligible to win.
4. Agreement to Rules. By participating in the Contest, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Cap as final and binding as it relates to the Contest. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Cap. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Cap.
5. Prizes. The prize (the “Prize”). The Prize includes: (i) two (2) general admission tickets to see Gary Clark Jr. at The Capitol Theatre on Thursday, November 4, 2021 showtime at 8:00pm; (ii) one (1) night hotel accommodation for two (2) guests to stay at the Hyatt House located at White Plains, NY (check in starts at 4:00pm); and (iii) Dinner for two (2) (1 pizza, 1 salad and 2 beverages) at Grigg Street Pizza located at Greenwich, CT (Meal can be redeemed between 11:00am to 8:00pm on Thursday, November 4, 2021. The Prize must be redeemed by 12:00pm on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 or will be forfeited and another winner selected at random. Only one (1) prize is being offered in this Contest. The approximate retail value of the Prize is up $500.00. Actual/appraised value of the Prize may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the Prize offered shall be solely determined by The Cap, and The Cap reserves the right to replace or change the Prize at any time in The Cap’s sole discretion. You are not guaranteed to win a Prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or prize substitution is permitted except at The Cap's sole discretion. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation, any travel, accommodation, transportation, airline fares, federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Cap to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The winner will be asked to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release prior to receiving their Prize. No transfer or assignment of a Prize to others or substitution by a winner of the cash equivalent of any Prize is permitted. Prize(s) are non-transferable.
6. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification. Winners of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of The Cap from the entries received during the Contest Period at 12:00pm on Monday, November 1, 2021. Only one (1) winner will win a Prize in this Contest. Winners will be notified via email (or phone) upon the end of the Contest Period. The Cap shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the Prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all Federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL WINNER PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REVOKED OR TERMINATED, IN THE CAP’S SOLE DISCRETION.
8. Rights Granted by You. By entering this Contest you understand The Cap, anyone acting on behalf of The Cap, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms. The Cap reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, The Cap may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Cap. The Cap reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Contest Rules.
10. Integrity of The Contest. The Cap has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules, or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or platform or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Cap reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Marketing Opt-Out. By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from The Cap and our related companies and entities. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
12. Limitation of Liability. By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Cap and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes. THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. Winners List. For the name(s) of the winner, please contact us at email@example.com and in the subject heading, please type 'Please e-mail me the winner' list for The Cap Ultimate Gary Clark Jr. Night Out Contest.
16. Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of the Contest is Capitol Enterprises, Inc. with a business address of 104 W. 29th Street, 11th Floor, New York, New York, 10001, United States of America.
17. No Sponsorship or Endorsement of Other Parties. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor of this contest and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
END OF CONTEST RULES