Plan your next special event at New York’s Original Rock Palace!
The Capitol Theatre, located across the street from the Metro-North’s Port Chester stop, is available for private events of many sizes. From 10-2,000 guests, private or at a show, the theater can accommodate a wide range of event types, including private concerts, corporate meetings, team-building off-sites, hybrid meetings with livestreaming, educational workshops, incentive programs, fundraisers, holiday parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, birthday parties, anniversary parties, engagement parties, retirement parties, epic weddings, and more.
The legendary Capitol Theatre is also available for your next film/television shoot, music video shoot, concert film, theater/dance production, trade show/conference, or corporate team-building off-site.
- CORPORATE EVENTS: Make corporate cool and inspire your staff with an unforgettable space that can be used to hold a meeting or an all-out party or concert to celebrate your team.
- HOLIDAY PARTIES: Plan your next holiday party at The Capitol Theatre! The Capitol offers a uniquely versatile event space that is perfect for gatherings of any size. Host a festive Thanksgiving dinner, get your colleagues into the holiday spirit, or ring in the New Year in an enchanting setting that your guests won't soon forget.
- WEDDINGS: Plan your dream wedding at the iconic Capitol Theatre where you will enjoy an elegant reception space that offers the energy and excitement of a live music venue while providing a romantic and intimate setting to tie the knot. The radiant venue features a 65-foot domed ceiling, stunning lobbies, and an enchanting balcony that sets the stage for an incredible wedding. Party like a rockstar, and treat your wedding party to a backstage hang in the green room and historic dressing rooms, while our exceptional staff makes your special day an unforgettable day that reflects your unique style.
- BIRTHDAYS: Plan your next birthday party at The Capitol Theatre! We take care of everything so you can enjoy your day in our unforgettable setting that encompasses rock 'n' roll history. Whether it's a small get-together at Garcia’s or an all-out bash in The Capitol Theatre itself, we offer a unique space where you can party where the legends have played.
- AND SO MUCH MORE: If you can dream it, we can make it a reality. Choose from multiple flexible spaces that can accommodate every kind of event, from once-in-a-lifetime gatherings to inspiring holiday parties or landmark corporate events, set against our historic backdrop.
Our dedicated staff has extensive experience working with individuals, companies, and nonprofit organizations and will help ensure your event is an incredible and memorable experience. Our in-house state-of-the-art sound, lighting, and digital wall projections set the stage perfectly for any type of rental.
Designed in 1926 by noted architect Thomas W. Lamb, The Capitol Theatre embodies vintage charm with a modern edge. The main room boasts a 65-foot domed ceiling with both standing or floor-seating options available and a breathtaking balcony along with beautiful presidential booths.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1984, The Capitol Theatre has hosted performances from some of music’s most celebrated performers including The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, Phish, and Traffic, just to name a few.
For more information
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-937-4126
The Capitol Theatre
- Concerts (GA floor/reserved balcony): 2,002
- Concerts (seated): 1,527
- Theater-Style Seating: 1,527
- Ceiling Height: 65′ (main theater area)
- Stage: 45′ 9″ W x 30′ 7″ D x 3′ 6″ H
Garcia’s At The Capitol Theatre
Garcia’s serves as our main lobby bar on show nights, but it’s a music venue in its own right, complete with its own stage, house sound and lights. With capacity up to 250, Garcia’s is ideal for smaller events of all kinds.
- Standing Room: 250
- Cocktail Reception: 250
- Theater-Style Seating: 100
- Ceiling Height: 18′
- Stage: 16′ W x 14′ D
The Mezzanine Bar At The Capitol Theatre
High above The Capitol Theatre’s beautiful lobby, is the Mezzanine Bar. This unique space features a beautiful 31′ bar, leather banquettes, and a dedicated sound system. Available for pre-show corporate gatherings, birthday parties, and events of any kind. Party with your friends before catching your favorite band! Let the music set the tone for this unique and seamless event experience. Open bar packages and catering options are available.
Cocktail Reception: 125
*Available for select shows only.
The VIP Platform is located directly behind the sound board on the orchestra level of the theater. This exclusive platform with cocktail service is available for rent during select shows.
- Cocktail Reception: 45
- Seated: 22