Health and Safety
GUEST COVID-19 POLICIES
Updated: August 30, 2021
The Capitol Theatre and Garcia’s are committed to the safety and well-being of our community, from patrons to staff to artists, crews, and management. The following outlines our current COVID-19 policies. These policies are subject to change at any time. Please continue to check back here for updated policies before you arrive at the venue for your show.
ALL PATRONS 12 AND OVER MUST SHOW PROOF OF EITHER FULL VACCINATION OR A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST TAKEN WITHIN 48 HOURS OF ENTRY.
- You are considered “fully vaccinated” at least two weeks following either a second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Patrons over 18 will need to present an ID matching the name on their vaccine documentation. Acceptable methods for providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination include:
- Excelsior Pass
- NYC COVID Safe App
- CDC Vaccination Card
- NYC Vaccination Record
- If you received the vaccine outside the U.S., you must have an official immunization record that includes:
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Vaccine product name (only vaccines authorized by the WHO are acceptable)
- Date(s) administered
- Site where the vaccine was administered, or name of the person who administered it
- We will accept either a negative rapid antigen test or PCR test as proof of testing results. No antibody test results will be accepted.
- Paper or digital copies are acceptable.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN THE CAPITOL THEATRE OR GARCIA’S, EXCEPT WHILE EATING OR DRINKING.
ALL PATRONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO WEAR MASKS WHILE IN THE VENUES.
STAFF OF THE CAPITOL THEATRE AND GARCIA’S ARE FULLY VACCINATED AND WILL WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE THE VENUES.
- Regardless of vaccination status, all patrons are strongly encouraged to wear masks at all times.
- Patrons standing in the front row of a performance at Garcia’s must wear a mask at all times.
CHECK THE EVENT PAGE TO SEE THE POLICIES FOR YOUR SHOW.
- Please check the event page for your specific show for more information prior to your ticket purchase, or contact the box office at (914) 937-4126 or [email protected].
PLEASE VIEW HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES FOR THE ROCK AND ROLL PLAYHOUSE.
- Please check The Rock and Roll Playhouse's Health & Safety policies HERE prior to your ticket purchase, or contact the box office at (914) 937-4126 or [email protected].
STAFF OF THE CAPITOL THEATRE AND GARCIA’S ARE FULLY VACCINATED AND WILL WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE THE PREMISES.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK.
If you feel sick, have a fever, or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you make your health, and the health of others, a priority by staying home. There will be other shows when you’re feeling better.
Patrons who cannot provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test upon arrival to the venue will not be granted entry. For more details, including how to request a refund, please click here to see our Additional Ticketing Terms Regarding COVID-19.