15 of the Most Inspiring Grateful Dead Quotes to Help You Finish the Year Strong
2017 is coming to a close, and whether things are going your way, or you’re finding your foot dangling off the edge of the universe, a little inspiration can go a long way. Keep pushing yourself further to become the best you can be! You've got this.
1. Without love in the dream it will never come true
Even though it's starting to get cold outside, you can still keep your heart warm with the hopes and dreams that you've had for 2017. Whether you've accomplished all of your goals or still have a few that you still want to meet before the year's end, be sure to believe in yourself.
2. If you get confused just listen to the music play
No matter what struggles you have faced this year, don't lose sight of what's important in life and to enjoy each moment as best as you can.
3. Every silver lining's got a touch of grey
As the year comes to an end and a new one begins, we're all together in our struggles and smiles.
4. Watch each card you play and play it slow
Take a moment to reflect on the risks you've taken, the bridges you've built, and any new ground that you've broken this year. Be proud of the good things you've accomplished, big or small.
5. If you plant ice you're gonna harvest wind
Don't forget to spend the rest of the year in kindness and love, and to be good to yourself and to others.
6. There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night
We've all had trials and triumphs this year, and the journeys we've had will make us stronger for the new roads to come.
7. Love will see you through
No matter what you're facing as the year comes to a close, love will conquer all.
8. You just gotta poke around
It's never too late to start a new adventure. Who knows where it could lead?
9. Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Let your smile change the world. A smile shared is a smile gained.
10. Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Don't let anyone change who you are. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
11. Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right
Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
12. Inspiration, move me brightly
The end of the year can be an intimidating time, but don't let that stop you. Learn to let other people inspire you as you work towards any goals that you have left. That inspiration will give you the vision and direction you need in 2018.
13. Just keep truckin’ on
Don't forget to laugh, spread cheer, and be an inspiration to others. Sometimes the smallest actions give the most hope.
14. The grass ain’t greener, the wine ain’t sweeter, either side of the hill
No one lives a life free of pain. We are all human, and we are all together in this world.
15. Hang it up and see what tomorrow brings
Take time to enjoy the end of the day and the start of the next.