Support The Capitol Theatre and buy new merch HERE!
We’ve been making arrangements to reschedule our shows and will continue working with artists and their management to secure new dates. These efforts are ongoing, and we will continue to update you with new show dates as soon as they are confirmed, so stay tuned! The current list of rescheduled, yet-to-be rescheduled and canceled shows is below. - The Capitol Theatre
Thank you for your patience as we continue to keep you informed. CLICK HERE to read a letter from The Capitol Theatre with more information on our effort to provide you with updates.
RESCHEDULED SHOWS - Hold on to your tickets! Your original tickets will be honored on the new date.
• SAT, APR 3 2021: The Beach Boys (originally SAT, APR 4 2020)
• FRI, APR 9 2021: Bela Fleck & the Flecktones (originally FRI, JUN 5)
• FRI, APR 23 + SAT, APR 24 2021: Pigeons Playing Ping Pong (originally FRI, APR 24 + SAT, APR 25 2020)
• SAT, JUL 10 2021: Hot Tuna Acoustic and Electric w/ David Grisman Trio (originally SAT, JULY 11 2020)
• FRI, AUG 27 2021: Nate Bargatze (originally SUN, APR 5 / FRI, JUNE 19 / SUN, OCT 4)
• FRI, OCT 8 2021 + SAT, OCT 9 2021: Umphrey's McGee presents UMBowl 2021 (originally FRI, MAY 1 / FRI, SEP 25 + SAT, MAY 2 / SAT, SEP 26)
YET-TO-BE RESCHEDULED SHOWS - Hold on to your tickets! Your original tickets will be honored on the new date.
• TBA: Phil Lesh & Friends (originally FRI, MAR 13/THU, OCT 31 + SAT, MAR 14/FRI, NOV 1 + SUN, MARCH 15/SAT, NOV 2)
• TBA: The Disco Biscuits (originally THU, MAR 26 + FRI, MAR 27 + SAT, MAR 28)
• TBA: Rival Sons (originally THU, MAY 14)
• TBA AGAIN: Blues Traveler (originally FRI, MAY 15 / WED, AUG 12)
• TBA AGAIN: Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons (originally SUN, MAY 17 / SUN, NOV 22)
• TBA: The Struts (originally THU, JUN 18)
• TBA AGAIN: Ripe (originally SAT, JUN 20/ FRI, NOV 6)
• TBA AGAIN: Sheryl Crow (originally FRI, APR 17/ WED, OCT 21 + TUE, APR 21 / THU, OCT 22)
CANCELED SHOWS - Refunds at point of purchase.*
• CANCELED: Lake Street Dive (originally TUE, APR 14)
• CANCELED: Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real (originally SAT, APR 18)
• CANCELED: Dark Star Orchestra (originally FRI, MAY 8 + SAT, MAY 9)
• CANCELED: Bombay Bicycle Club (originally THU, JUN 11)
• CANCELED: Michael Franti & Spearhead (originally TUE, JUN 23)
• CANCELED: SEP 24: Sunrise Day Camp Benefit ft. Jessie's Girl (originally THU, APR 23)
• CANCELED: Billy Strings (originally SAT, APR 11)
• CANCELED: Saving Grace ft. Robert Plant & Suzi Dian (originally TUE, MAY 19)
• CANCELED: The Fab Faux (originally SAT, MAY 16 2020 / FRI, AUG 7 2020)
For further assistance, please email the box office at [email protected]
*The Capitol Theatre box office is currently closed due to government directives from Westchester County and the State of New York. If you purchased tickets at our box office you will still receive a refund, but note we will not be able to make this transaction with you until we’re allowed to reopen. Once we reopen please return to the box office during box office hours with your tickets for a refund. We apologize for this inconvenience, please check back here for more information as it becomes available.
Find our full calendar for The Capitol Theatre here, and for Garcia's here.