Support The Capitol Theatre and buy new merch HERE!
We’ve been making arrangements to reschedule our shows and will continue working with artists and their management to secure new dates. These efforts are ongoing, and we will continue to update you with new show dates as soon as they are confirmed, so stay tuned! The current list of rescheduled, yet-to-be rescheduled and canceled shows is below. - The Capitol Theatre
Thank you for your patience as we continue to keep you informed. CLICK HERE to read a letter from The Capitol Theatre with more information on our effort to provide you with updates.
RESCHEDULED SHOWS - Hold on to your tickets! Your original tickets will be honored on the new date.
• THU, JULY 23 + FRI, JULY 24: Pigeons Playing Ping Pong (originally FRI, APR 24 + SAT, APR 25)
• WED, AUG 12: Blues Traveler (originally FRI, MAY 15)
• THU, SEP 24: Sunrise Day Camp Benefit ft. Jessie's Girl (originally THU, APR 23)
• FRI, SEP 25 + SAT, SEP 26: Umphrey's McGee presents UMBowl 2020 (originally FRI, MAY 1 + SAT, MAY 2)
• SUN, OCT 4: Nate Bargatze (originally SUN, APR 5 / FRI, JUNE 19)
• WED, OCT 21 + THU, OCT 22: Sheryl Crow (originally FRI, APR 17 + TUE, APR 21)
• FRI, NOV 6: Ripe (originally SAT, JUN 20)
• FRI, DEC 4: Billy Strings (originally SAT, APR 11)
• SAT, APR 3 2021: The Beach Boys (originally SAT, APR 4 2020)
• SAT, JUL 10 2021: Hot Tuna Acoustic and Electric w/ David Grisman Trio (originally SAT, JULY 11 2020)
YET-TO-BE RESCHEDULED SHOWS - Hold on to your tickets! Your original tickets will be honored on the new date.
• TBA: Phil Lesh & Friends (originally FRI, MAR 13 + SAT, MAR 14 + SUN, MARCH 15)
• TBA: The Disco Biscuits (originally THU, MAR 26 + FRI, MAR 27 + SAT, MAR 28)
• TBA: Rival Sons (originally THU, MAY 14)
• TBA AGAIN: The Fab Faux (originally SAT, MAY 16 / FRI, AUG 7)
• TBA AGAIN: Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons (originally SUN, MAY 17 / SUN, NOV 22)
• TBA: Saving Grace (originally TUE, MAY 19)
• TBA: Bela Fleck & the Flecktones (originally FRI, JUN 5)
• TBA: The Struts (originally THU, JUN 18)
CANCELED SHOWS - Refunds at point of purchase.
• CANCELED: Lake Street Dive (originally TUE, APR 14)
• CANCELED: Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real (originally SAT, APR 18)
• CANCELED: Dark Star Orchestra (originally FRI, MAY 8 + SAT, MAY 9)
• CANCELED: Bombay Bicycle Club (originally THU, JUN 11)
• CANCELED: Michael Franti & Spearhead (originally TUE, JUN 23)
For further assistance, please email the box office at [email protected]
Find our full calendar for The Capitol Theatre here, and for Garcia's here.