Terms and Conditions for The Capitol Theatre No Like Facebook Contest
NO LIKES, ONE WINS
Dated: October 6, 2021
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. TICKET PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility. The No Likes, One Wins Contest (the "Contest") is open only to those who post a comment on The Capitol Theatre Facebook page and are at least 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and its territories. Employees of Capitol Enterprises, Inc. (“The Cap") and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 9:00am on Wednesday, October 6, 2021 and will stay active until 11:59pm on Thursday, October 7, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). All unliked posts are considered entries until the Winner is announced.
3. How to Enter. When the Contest post (the “Post”) goes live on the Capitol Theatre Facebook account during the Contest Period (as defined below), you are encouraged to comment on the Post as many times as possible to win. There is no limit to the number of times you can comment or like a comment during the Eligibility Period. One comment without any likes will be selected at random at the end of the Eligibility Period. When the Winner is announced, the Contest is over. The Contest must be entered by during the Contest Period.
4. Agreement to Rules. By participating in the Contest, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Cap as final and binding as it relates to the Contest. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Cap. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Cap.
5. Prizes. All prizes must be redeemed by October 8, 2022 or they will be forfeited. The prizes are two (2) tickets to The Cap for any concert or artist (the “Prize(s)”). The approximate retail value of the Prizes are up to $250.00 per ticket (with a maximum of $500.00 for two tickets). Actual/appraised value of the Prize may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the Prizes offered shall be solely determined by The Cap. You are not guaranteed to win a Prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at The Cap's sole discretion. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation, any travel, accommodation, transportation, airline fares, federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for FANS to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners will be be asked to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release prior to receiving their prize(s). No transfer or assignment of a Prize to others or substitution by a winner of the cash equivalent of any Prize is permitted. Prize(s) are nontransferable.
6. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification. Winners of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of The Cap. Winners will be notified via direct messenger on Facebook within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Cap shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, all Prizes may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the Prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all Federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE CAP'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REVOKED OR TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You. By entering this Contest you understand The Cap, anyone acting on behalf of The Cap, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms. The Cap reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, The Cap may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Cap. The Cap reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Contest Rules.
10. Integrity of The Contest. The Cap has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules, or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or platform or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Cap reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Marketing Opt-Out. By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from The Cap and our related companies and entities. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
12. Limitation of Liability. By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Cap and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes. THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. Winners List. For the names of the winners, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject heading, please type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the The Cap Contest.
16. Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of the Contest is Capitol Enterprises, Inc. located at 104 W. 29th Street, 11th Floor, New York, New York, 10001, United States.
17. No Sponsorship or Endorsement of Other Parties. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor of this contest and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
END OF CONTEST RULES