COVID Safety Policies for The Rock and Roll Playhouse at Garcia's
COVID-19 POLICIES FOR THE ROCK AND ROLL PLAYHOUSE AT GARCIA’S
Updated: December 13, 2021, and effective until at least February 1, 2022
The following COVID-19 policies have been established for performances of The Rock and Roll Playhouse at Garcia’s. These policies are subject to change at any time. Please continue to check back here for updated policies before you arrive at the venue for your show.
Proof of Vaccination Requirements:
- ALL PATRONS AGES 12 AND OVER MUST SHOW PROOF OF BEING FULLY VACCINATED.
- PATRONS AGES 5 TO 11 MUST SHOW PROOF OF ONE VACCINATION SHOT RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE SHOW.
- You are considered “fully vaccinated” at least two weeks following either a second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Patrons over 18 will need to present an ID matching the name on their vaccine documentation. Acceptable methods for providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination include:
- Excelsior Pass
- NYC COVID Safe App
- CDC Vaccination Card
- NYC Vaccination Record
- If you received the vaccine outside the U.S., you must have an official immunization record that includes:
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Vaccine product name (only vaccines authorized by the WHO are acceptable)
- Date(s) administered
- Site where the vaccine was administered, or name of the person who administered it
ALL PATRONS 2 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE THE VENUE.
ALL GARCIA’S AND PLAYHOUSE STAFF ARE FULLY VACCINATED AND WILL WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE THE VENUE.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD ARE FEELING SICK.
If you or your child feels sick, has a fever, or is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you make your health, and the health of others, a priority by staying home. There will be other shows when you’re feeling better.
For more details, including how to request a refund, please click here to see our Additional Ticketing Terms Regarding COVID-19.