14 Grateful Dead Lyrics To Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolution
1. “Wait until your deal come round, don’t you let that deal go down”
When acting on your resolution, it’s important to persist and be patient. If your goal seems far away, keep pushing! And let Jerry’s wisdom help you along the way.
2. “Keep a rolling, just a mile to go”
You might be closer than you think. Whether it’s a mile, a foot, or lightyears away, your resolution is always obtainable. Make sure to appreciate the journey along the way!
3. “I don’t know but I been told if the horse don’t pull you got to carry the load”
If you are waiting for someone to get the job done for you, don’t! In 2017, take your life into your own hands.
4. “Something new is waiting to be born”
That something new is you!
5. “Ain’t nobody messin with you but you”
Don’t let anyone get in the way of achieving your goals in 2017. Especially if they don’t like The Dead.
6. “See here how everything lead up to this day and it’s just like any other day that’s ever been”
If the New Year intimidates you, remember that it’s just like any other year of your life. Take it one day at a time.
7. “I will get by, I will survive”
Whatever you do, don’t give up! You will come out a better you.
8. “Takes all you got just to stay on the beat”
Regardless of its magnitude, every resolution requires our very best if it wants to see the light of day. Give 110% this new year and prove to yourself that you can do anything!
9. “Get up, get off, get out of the door”
Get up onto those feet and go do something that inspires you. Today is a new day!
10. “Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings”
If you think you can’t accomplish your goals this year, you’re wrong. You’re a deadhead!
11. “The cards ain’t worth a dime if you don’t lay em down”
You will never understand the potential of your dreams if don’t pursue them. Take action toward a happier you in 2017!
12. “Well, the first days are the hardest days, don’t you worry anymore”
It may seem hard in the beginning, but don’t give up! It will get much easier as time goes on.
13. “Just keep truckin on”
The new you is right around the bend. Keep truckin’ on until you find them!
14. “One of these days I’m gonna pull myself together”
That day is today!
Posted in Uncategorized